Prestige Movable Walls
Benefits of a Prestige Acoustic Movable Wall
The multi-use concept
Imagine being able to negotiate your space to work to your advantage, having the ability to single-handedly transform a large area into multiple smaller spaces with minimal effort within a few moments. Now imagine the possibility of maximising your revenue through the use of acoustic movable walls, during the day hosting multiple meeting functions simultaneously and, come evening time, the partitions are effortlessly stacked away and transformed into a large function room.
Our Prestige acoustic movable walls, also known as operable walls, are UK manufactured to the highest specification and can meet the highest safety requirements. The Prestige is one of the few partitions in Europe that can withstand flames for longer than 60 minutes.
Acoustic movable walls offer many fantastic benefits, whether it’s dividing a school hall into two different multi-purpose areas for simultaneous physical activities, or splitting a large conference facility in smaller seminar rooms by sub-dividing these spaces with acoustic movable walls.
With movable walls you can control how your space is utilised:
- Space management ~ Movable walls offer an effective space solution for many environments including offices, educational establishments, sporting facilities, dining and entertainment facilities, religious centres, or retail areas
- Smart use of space – Movable walls offer a flexible solution for making the most of an interior space. Room sizes can be changed in a matter of moments to capitalise on the revenue potential of commercial space or simply create the most efficient use of floor space
- Acoustics ~ the movable wall is the highest specification range of fully operable, individual-panel systems. Acoustic insulation of up to 58dB noise reduction is achieved with a combination of acoustic infill’s and operable top and bottom seals.
- Operation ~ space without a trace ~ when the operable seals are retracted the panels will glide effortlessly and quietly along the unique aluminium overhead track system (no need for floor guide). Final closure of each panel is by a removable operating handle that extends the seal from the top and bottom of each panel forming an acoustic seal.
- Adaptable configurations – The track and carrier system provides ease of operation and directional flexibility, allowing panel stacking in countless configurations.
- Panel options ~ Individual panels can be constructed with either manual or semi automatic retractable top and bottom seal. Panels are also available curved or with inset pass doors and glazed cut outs
- Finishes ~ our systems can be supplied in an almost endless choice, popular finishes include MFC, veneers and laminates but we can also offer dry wipe, wall coverings and fabrics.
Our partitions can be supplied in an almost endless choice of surface finishes including MFC, laminates and veneers; we can also offer dry wipe magnetic finishes, wall coverings from Muraspec and Tektura or bespoke stretch fabrics to compliment different decorative schemes and location types. The option exists for walls to have one finish or colour scheme on one side and a different finish or colour scheme on the other.
The above highlights our standard range of colours. However, Moving Designs are constantly introducing exciting new ideas for innovative colours and finishes from our Egger and Duhospan Range including wood grain, metallic’s and textured effects. Having one of the widest ranges of finishes available we are certain you’ll find the perfect solution for all your project needs.
Please speak to one of our team us for a colour swatch, so you can feel confident in your final colour decision.Click here to view the Moving Designs Duhospan Catalogue
Prestige Movable Wall Image Gallery
Track Fixing Options And Wall Details
Movable walls allow for numerous different room configurations
12 Months Warranty – We Take Quality Seriously
All Moving Designs manufacturing processes are guided by the Moving Designs Quality Policy. In a nutshell this policy promises that, when they leave our factory, your folding walls and doors will be free of manufacturing defects and accompanied by a quality checklist that has been personally authorised by a factory team leader. Moreover, all Moving Designs products come with a built-in, one-year manufacturing warranty. When you or your clients purchase an annual service package from us, we’ll extend that warranty for up to five years.